Any Guesses for V11?

Come on Cliff! Gimmie a hint. Just kidding! I don't expect you opening a can of worms this early. Does anyone want to guess what will be included in the next firmware? Lets hear it!

"Tone In Your Head Modeling Technology." Requires an external mind-reading device that is plugged into the MFC port. Here's the prototype:

mindreadingmachine.jpg

What's announced until now:

A mimic tma block where one could save preamp and powersection separatly, an active tma producing block that makes settings to the amp block and only makes use of eqs where the amp block isn't able to do it, a kipr block where one can make use of his profiles, the automagic best cab finder, the EZ tone selector, the vintager, the internal cab remixer and many more. Besides that a new extension connector for the usb port where one can connect his Ipad to use it as a touch controller.

Relax! Just kidding... :)

ADA MP-1 model at last, before I give up and buy one on Ebay! I've been waiting for this one since 2008 with the Ultra! Still waiting and practicing my Vito Bratta and Skid Row licks meanwhile.... But I'm not complaining, V10 is perfect as it is...but this MP-1 would be nice...;)

I have a voodoo amps modded ADA MP-1 I'm looking to get rid of if anyone is interested. :) PMs welcome

I would love to have the display flash to the assigned value knob dials when you touch them. For example if you are looking at your processing flowgram and then you turn the 'b' knob, if that knob is assigned to drive, then the display would dive to that screen. Right now, I rarely use the knobs.

And how about a harmonic ratio (even/odd) gain parameter?

Secret V11 Product Requirements Document
Version number string changed to v11

New amps:
Tufnel's Marshall
Line 6 Pod
Peavey Bandit
Smokey Amp
Pignose
Gorilla
Axe-FX Standard, Ultra, II - all firmware versions

New features:
Toaster Emulation - locks all tone settings, makes pop tarts
Fan silencer - blacklists fanboy posts
Feedback eliminator - blocks negative feedback on forums
Whine eliminator - See previous
Noise reduction - built-in Google and Forum search reduces pointless questions
Random output generator - makes choices for users who can't make their own decisions
RTFM wizard - prevents operation of Axe-FX or forum posts until users read the freakin' manual

For anyone that asks this early, they get to download, v 11, and everything they play (every cab mic , effect,) the only thing that comes out of the speaker is cliff saying "v11, v 11 v11 v11"

Back
Top Bottom