Another Tri-Chorus thread

Azael, thanks a million for this! I used the screenshots to set it up on my FX8. I was just listening to your Landau chorus clip on Soundcloud and was thinking, if you could get some of the pronounced swirl from that preset melded into this Tri-Chorus preset, it might get a smidge closer to the real thing. The real analog units just seem a little more swirly.(?) I modded your preset by turning the Dimension on high in the chorus block. Seemed to enhance the swirl and spread a bit. I also increased the stereo width on the reverb to get it a little more enveloping. These are very subtle effects on an already great patch. They might sound trivial, if even noticeable, or maybe even worse to some ears. Could you share screenshots of you Landau chorus preset? Thanks again!

Azael, thanks a million for this! I used the screenshots to set it up on my FX8. I was just listening to your Landau chorus clip on Soundcloud and was thinking, if you could get some of the pronounced swirl from that preset melded into this Tri-Chorus preset, it might get a smidge closer to the real thing. The real analog units just seem a little more swirly.(?) I modded your preset by turning the Dimension on high in the chorus block. Seemed to enhance the swirl and spread a bit. I also increased the stereo width on the reverb to get it a little more enveloping. These are very subtle effects on an already great patch. They might sound trivial, if even noticeable, or maybe even worse to some ears. Could you share screenshots of you Landau chorus preset? Thanks again!
Thanks so much Mark, I don't remember if still have that preset, let me search in my Axe!!
Is a 18.12fw so I don't know if still sounds like audio clip.

Robert Keeley's small Dyno pedal actually sounds great too and is affordable. Don't care much for its roto and flanger tones though.

Robert Keeley's small Dyno pedal actually sounds great too and is affordable. Don't care much for its roto and flanger tones though.
WTF?! Why the hell would Keely make this a mono pedal?! The stereo imaging is so key to the tri-chorus mojo! The chorus sounds spot on, but the lack of stereo outs is a total deal breaker for me.

Back
Top Bottom