Another naked amp bank! Matched cabs, Master Vol and level

Re: Another naked amp bank! Matched cabs, Master Vol and lev

Thanks for doing this. This is exactly what I was looking for without knowing that I was looking for it. :mrgreen:

Re: Another naked amp bank! Matched cabs, Master Vol and lev

acwild said:
Thanks for doing this. This is exactly what I was looking for without knowing that I was looking for it. :mrgreen:

well put :)

Can someone repost these? I downloaded them and when unzipping it says they are corrupt. Anyone else have the same problem?

Can someone repost these? I downloaded them and when unzipping it says they are corrupt. Anyone else have the same problem?

Same problem here. I missed them the first time around, got all excited and thought that it was just me.

Pretty sure that this is the case with all zips that were migrated from the old forum. I tried downloading a different one earlier :(

Spence

Pretty sure that this is the case with all zips that were migrated from the old forum. I tried downloading a different one earlier :(

Spence

Yeah, there's issues with sysex files too. I'm going to report it in one of the threads about the new forum.

I didn't know how to delete only the old attachment for my post, so I deleted the whole post. Trying to re-post my Blank Bank, but zip files are not accepted anymore, and a bank exceeds the size limit when left in syx format. As soon as this is addressed, I'll repost the bank.

Back
Top Bottom