Another IR Present for You

Thank you FAS....

I don't complain. I don't ask for much. You ,the FAS Team, just never stop amazing me and making me feel like building my rig around the Axe FX is the best gear decision I ever made.
But........ I ask you to hear my ONE CRY for attention....

Please give us a 4x10 Tweed UltraRes IR???? That is the IR present I want. The HiRes version is my all-time favorite and most used cab.

Please...Please....Please!

When I was in the live room positioning mics on this one, it got ridiculous after awhile.
The guys in the control room said, "OK, we challenge you to find a BAD mic and position."

I could not.

83952-how-mic-marshall-cab-pics-failed-audio101.jpg

I can see why this was a fav. Wow. Slightly off topic but this FW was the shit not only for the added sweetness of the amps but the variac, ducking verb and now these IR's. A game changing FW IMO. Ok enough of that. Check out this Variac'd Jumped Plexi that I've been tweaking using the new Vox cab IR.

Just noodling on various stuff. You'll get the idea.

I hope you'll excuse my sailor mouth but that clip was boner-inducing. With your tasty licks and Cliff's penchant for outstanding IRs, you guys could open a house of ill repute for guitarists everywhere. That "Cheap Sunglasses" ZZ Top action sounded outstanding.

Try this;
- Drive block (default T808
- Amp block (Buttery - default settings - Dynamics knob on Dynamics Tab set somewhere between 2.0 and 3.0 - Turn the level up to get some volume)
- Cab block (default 4x12 Beatle Mix)

Add a little reverb or delay... Awesome.

Awesome is right! I dialled this up last night and used it this morning in my worship set. Great rhythm growl and pushing the amp harder makes for an excellent lead sound. I have a new palette to work with now!

Thanks for the suggestion karmakarmakarma. :)

Terry.

This is an amazing IR; I really am 'bonding' with it. It just works with every amp I tried with it, from clean to high gain. It will become my go-to IR for my presets I'm almost certain. It is insanely easy and quick using this cab to dial addictive tones with any amp I threw at it and it's one of, if not the best, IRs I've used on the II.

I've never found a single IR I could use across all my presets until I trialed this one all afternoon...FAS has definitely hit a home run on this one. Am very much looking forward to the new cab pack if this is a taste of what's to come...

A little late to the party on this IR and the Marshall 4x12 posted before it. These are fantastic! The Vox cab is particularly nice. Works well with a variety of amps. I really like it paired with the 1987x!

Thanks for the goodies Cliff! I'm looking forward to the next Cab Pack. :)

This is an amazing IR; I really am 'bonding' with it. It just works with every amp I tried with it, from clean to high gain. It will become my go-to IR for my presets I'm almost certain. It is insanely easy and quick using this cab to dial addictive tones with any amp I threw at it and it's one of, if not the best, IRs I've used on the II.

I've never found a single IR I could use across all my presets until I trialed this one all afternoon...FAS has definitely hit a home run on this one. Am very much looking forward to the new cab pack if this is a taste of what's to come...

Couldn't agree more, this IR is the Shiz Nitz!

Related question guys - does the 4x12 cab pack come with the mixes? Or do you have to do those yourself?

Back
Top Bottom