Another brick in the wall PART ONE

That's one sound I've been programming on every multi-fx I owned, starting with a Yamaha FX500 in 1990, check the list in my review (sig) ;) I'm not trying to nail Gilmour's tone though, as I don't have a Strat, and with the Axe, I added some bells and whistles (shimmer)

You'll find the preset in the latest bank I uploaded, in the "share your banks" thread. IIRW, the delay time is around 460 ms, adjust the repeat/mix to taste

Laurent, es-tu inscrit sur guitariste.com ?

fremen said:
it's in there, preset 40, "The wall pt 1". But that's not my latest bank, as it was not for firmware 9.0

for firmware 9.0 :
http://pages.intnet.mu/fremen/Patches/T ... Fx_9.0.rar
in that one it's preset N°51

Slightly off topic, I just wanted to comment on your videos... They rocked!
Yours, some from Mark Day, and a few clips I heard (from guys like javajunkie, Scott Peterson, etc.) really sold me on the AFX.

That link you posted, are those the patches you used in your demos? There were a number that I really liked and would love to tweak for my own use.

Thanks!
Scott

According to gilmourish.com ~

MXR digital delay
- time 440ms (Another Brick 1/ Last Few Brick)
Note: This seems to be the typical times for the delays, normally with 5-6 repeats and volume at 30%.

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 1
studio
Stratocaster, bridge pickup
- rhythm/lead (3 tracks); clean signal into mixing desk with delay (long feedback)
- rhythm/fill-ins; Muff and Electric Mistress

live
Stratocaster, bridge pickup
- rhythm/lead; Dynacomp, Electric Mistress and delay (long feedback)
Note: The live version includes both Gilmour and Snowy. All fuzz parts were done on a syntheziser.

thanks guys,

fremen, je dois avoir un login sur guitariste.com, mais il y a très longtemps que je ne m'y suis pas connecté.
joyeux noël.
laurent.

Back
Top Bottom