Another 3.0 FW Teaser....VIDEO Content

Well, that kinda sucked without the funny faces to go with it, but it'll do. Great job again, great tone. Such a tease - you guys are really twisting the knife now...

I was having a bad hair day lol.

Nice! Gonna have to check out some more Scorpions now.

Mathias Jabs has incredible feel and tone!!
Wow, fabulous Mark, very nice......need some yellow and black pinstriped pants now :)
I probably had some back in the day lol

Sweet!
Yup...as a teacher I find the 80's solos more challenging and much more appealing.
Absolutely!

Sick playing as usual Mark! But that knife sure is twisting....
Thanks HS :)

I second that I need the funny faces, they make my day! Solo sounds great!!!
Funny faces coming soon lol

Finally, the right amount of gain!
:) I'm trying lol

sounds dope markus
Thanks bro

Very nice. Very nice indeed.

Thanks so much!

Mark

Nailed it! Takes me back to my 'yute'. You sure did aim the camera wrong. Didn't even get your chin in the frame :)

That was cool - I'm at work and can't listen but I watched it remembering the solo in my head. Looked like it was spot on... :D

Awesome job Mark! Matthias Jabs is an excellent player. Endlessly jamming along to the Blackout album as a 15 year old is how I learned to solo, although I still can't play this anywhere near the way you can.

Nice piece of work mark! Kudos!

My brand new AXE FX II & MFC-101 just arrived and sit in the box.

I am on my way to the show with my wife. Hope I can concentrate on the movie after that demo!

Awesome Mark as always

I know you were doing the youtube lesson

THAT one would be amazing if you could do a lesson of it and broke it down to snail speed section by section and then posted a youtube vid of it

Back
Top Bottom