Announcing the New FM9 Amp Modeler/FX Processor

damn, and i just finished my FM3 board. at least there's no reason for me to buy an FC6 now, hah!

Also notice that there's no USB a connector any longer (compared to FM3 that is...)

Last edited:
Just to be 150% sure but on the picture of the back of the unit, the phones slot would
Be meant for
Headphones right?

It has twice the DSP cores of an FM3. Four SHARC+ DSP cores. So it has about twice the processing power.
Does this mean that porting stuff from the Axe III to FM3/FM9 will be a single step, rather than requiring two separate ports? Recognizing that there may be ports that require more processing power than FM3 can handle but will work on FM9.

The more I think about the FM9, I believe it will finally get me away from pedals to an all in one unit I can really live with. Can't wait for my invitation.

Another grand slam from Fractal! A great suite of products for all use cases, from a small form factor in the FM3 to the full-fledged powerhouse in the FX3. This fits perfectly in between. Really built an amazing ecosystem. There is no reason to buy anything but Fractal. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom