Announcing the FM9 Mark II Turbo

Man, now I have to sell my FM9T, ugh..... Just got it back from repair and have gigs coming up. But it's not like I can ever read the displays I currently have on stage so I guess I gotta bite the bullet and do it....But I will be happier in the end, so there's that🤘🏼

I love Fractal products but really?

Anouncing a "new" model cause the scribble strips are a bit bigger........................lol!

Peeps are seriousl selling their FM9Ts for this????

I guess you do you
:)

Anouncing a "new" model cause the scribble strips are a bit bigger.
It IS a new model in the exact same pattern as FC Mk2 and FM3 Mk2. Customers need to want to know which version they're getting.
And to be honest, "FM9 Mk2 Turbo" rolls off the tongue a bit easier than "FM9 Turbo, and yes it's the one with the larger footswitch displays"

As someone who doesn't gig and has my FM9T sitting on the desk next to me, I'm glad the only difference is the scribble strips! Happy for those of you who do need larger switch displays, though.

I love that this company keeps iterating on everything, even if it means that my hardware isn’t the “latest and greatest” anymore. The software updates being as massive as they are shows that there’s care about not leaving current owners out to dry when there’s a small update like the larger scribble stripes. Definitely won’t be ditching my FM9T for this (even if the larger displays are something I’d want), but it’s good to see that it wasn’t held back for a next-gen product and instead comes out right when it’s ready to go, just like the Turbo before it.

Has anyone heard whether or not this current batch will cover the current waitlist? Really hoping it doesn't turn into a month+ wait scenario for this one.

Has anyone heard whether or not this current batch will cover the current waitlist? Really hoping it doesn't turn into a month+ wait scenario for this one.

In my case I signed pretty late to the Euro waiting list (maybe three or four weeks ago). According to my conversations with G66, they already have a big amount of units ready to ship.

Month + ? I’ll take that over the 14 months I waited for my OG
I'm asking because if it turns into that scenario, I'll just go the Neural route. Which I'm not nearly as excited about. Our lines in the sand are different. That sounds truly rough though. (I also don't mean this in a mean or negative way. Fractal is awesome, and it's understandable why their products fly off of the shelf and are hard to keep in-stock)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom