Announcing the FM9 Mark II Turbo

you change the channels of the Controller block to access 4 tempos. note that ALL functions of the Controller block change when changing channels.

set a switch for Effect, Channel, Controllers, and perhaps Increment +1 with Wrap turned on to cycle through all 4 channels.
So I just realized that this Tempo Controller by channel only gets applied to the current scene, and not all the scenes in a preset. Is there no way to have the channel Tempo apply to all the scenes? I was hoping to use one preset in a song set, but just be able use the Tempo Channels A-D to make the Temp match the song, since we use a click track and tapping in each song sometimes a challenge.

So I just realized that this Tempo Controller by channel only gets applied to the current scene, and not all the scenes in a preset. Is there no way to have the channel Tempo apply to all the scenes? I was hoping to use one preset in a song set, but just be able use the Tempo Channels A-D to make the Temp match the song, since we use a click track and tapping in each song sometimes a challenge.
Scenes capture block and channel state, so you can control tempo with channels but not vice versa. I think you’ll want to send tempo information to the unit over midi.

Are the larger "small" displays really the only difference between MK1 and MK2? It feels like very little difference to call it Mark 2 right away.

Honestly

I mean if we are all being honest it’s not like we really even need the display I know we all spend too much time setting up the rig & could trigger every part without looking. Haha
I love the bigger displays, and coming from the Helix, used to relying on them. My only real complaint about the FM9 at this point other than complexity of the on-unit controls and UI, is the lack of display feedback/information for Switch Hold functions.

I love the bigger displays, and coming from the Helix, used to relying on them. My only real complaint about the FM9 at this point other than complexity of the on-unit controls and UI, is the lack of display feedback/information for Switch Hold functions.
Ah yeah I know what ya mean.. I added some mixer tape at the footswitches to help with this!

I keep Reveal (set to sticky) on switch 1's hold function always in every layout. Hold that and it reveals every hold function on every switch in the layout and stays in that view until I hit switch 1 again. You can tune how it behaves (momentary, held but flips back to the main view as soon as you fire a switch).

Back
Top Bottom