Announcing FC-6 Mark II and FC-12 Mark II

Hi guys,

I just got an email from Sussi regarding my FC12 MKII. They are expecting the first shipment to arrive with them wed/ thurs this week and will start shipping after the easter break!

I'll be selling my FC6 MK 1 if anyone is interested!

You'd think Fractal would include the right adapter or sell them on their website. I didn't see any for sale on their website.
Especially since they're mentioned on FC6/FC12 Quick Start Guides.
1649936266782.png

They used to have them on their site, at least for awhile. Apparently I was the first to purchase one. Maybe the only one?
On Jul 1, 2021, at 8:07 AM, Andrew Blowen <andrew.blowen@fractalaudio.com> wrote:
It's a little over 4 ft.
On 7/1/2021 8:59 AM, Scotty B wrote:
Hey Andrew,

That’s awesome, glad it’s been added now.
How long is the cord?

Thanks,
Scotty B

On Jul 1, 2021, at 7:14 AM, Fractal Audio Sales <sales@fractalaudio.com> wrote:
Hi Scotty,
It's here:
https://shop.fractalaudio.com/ac-adapter-for-fc-6-or-fc-12
I don't believe anyone has ever ordered one, to be honest.

Best,
Andrew
On 6/30/2021 7:40 PM, Scott & Chris wrote:
Thanks for the reply, Andrew.
Yep, I get how the FC-6 is powered. I already have one, this purchase is my second.
To help clarify, what I’m asking about is the text on the FC-6/FC-12 Quick Start Guide. When I go to the site, I don’t see any adapters listed for sale there.

Thanks,
Scotty B

On Jun 30, 2021, at 2:54 PM, Fractal Audio Sales <sales@fractalaudio.com> wrote:
Hi Scotty,
The FCs are powered by the FASLINK connection to an FM3 or Axe-Fx III. AC adapters are only necessary when daisy chaining multiple FC units to one modeler.
Best,
Andrew Blowen
General Manager
Fractal Audio Systems
andrew.blowen@fractalaudio.com

On 6/30/2021 3:53 PM, Scotty B wrote:
Hello,

I just received an FC-6 and saw on the Quick Start Guide that Fractal sells AC adapters, but I’m not seeing them on the shop.fractalaudio.com site. I may be blind, so forgive me if I missed them, but could someone point me to where they are for sale?

Thank you,
Scotty B

I get a 404 error when I try that link now as opposed to seeing they are out of stock or something similar.

So I just had a fun experience with UPS just now! The delivery driver turned up and said there's import fees to pay on my FC12 MKII which I expected. Should be around £130. The driver goes its just over £1000! I said that's not correct. He said oh that sounds correct to me. I thought you haven't got a clue what you are talking about the item is worth less than 800 euros. He then started to change his tune a little, they are always messing up etc etc you can dispute it.

So he couldn't leave the FC12 today unfortunately until it was sorted out. I spoke to UPS and it turns out the value of the item has been messed up by UPS. Not sure how they've done this because the invoice with the value of the FC is taped to the box. Anyway they've valued the FC for 8000 euros which is why the import fees were so high. I just had to email UPS over with the shipping invoice (Yes the same one they have already lol) to dispute the import charges. Which can take 7 days to dispute.

I emailed Sussi from G66 and she has had to do the same thing her end! Anyway to cut a long story short Sussi has sent out a replacement today via Express saver which should be here tomorrow at some point. Hopefully UPS don't screw that up too!

For those on the fence with upgrading to the FC-12 Mk ll (as I was): It is a significant difference- I found the smaller display OK but when I got the Mark ll- wow! Great for live use. Also, when I was packing up the Mark l for sale I did a final check and plugged it in and was quite surprised how much smaller the display seemed!

So I just had a fun experience with UPS just now! The delivery driver turned up and said there's import fees to pay on my FC12 MKII which I expected. Should be around £130. The driver goes its just over £1000! I said that's not correct. He said oh that sounds correct to me. I thought you haven't got a clue what you are talking about the item is worth less than 800 euros. He then started to change his tune a little, they are always messing up etc etc you can dispute it.

So he couldn't leave the FC12 today unfortunately until it was sorted out. I spoke to UPS and it turns out the value of the item has been messed up by UPS. Not sure how they've done this because the invoice with the value of the FC is taped to the box. Anyway they've valued the FC for 8000 euros which is why the import fees were so high. I just had to email UPS over with the shipping invoice (Yes the same one they have already lol) to dispute the import charges. Which can take 7 days to dispute.

I emailed Sussi from G66 and she has had to do the same thing her end! Anyway to cut a long story short Sussi has sent out a replacement today via Express saver which should be here tomorrow at some point. Hopefully UPS don't screw that up too!

If there is one thing I could change about G66 - who give really good support and customer service otherwise - is to have them stop using UPS.

In fact... the whole world should stop using UPS. They should be ground into dust, and consigned to the sea.

Ha! Consigned! Little logistics joke there for ya!

If there is one thing I could change about G66 - who give really good support and customer service otherwise - is to have them stop using UPS.

In fact... the whole world should stop using UPS. They should be ground into dust, and consigned to the sea.

Ha! Consigned! Little logistics joke there for ya!
Gotta love a package delivery company called "OOPS"....

What is the best way to get informed when these babies are back in stock?
The FC6 is in stock the FC-12 is not.

As per the sales site.
AVAILABILITY: The FC-12 MKII Foot Controller is temporarily out of stock. To be notified when more units are available, please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com with the subject "FC Waitlist".

We expect to restock later this fall. If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com

As per the sales site.
AVAILABILITY: The FC-12 MKII Foot Controller is temporarily out of stock. To be notified when more units are available, please email waitlist@fractalaudio.com with the subject "FC Waitlist".

We expect to restock later this fall. If you have any questions, please contact sales@fractalaudio.com
Thank you kindly for the info! ...wow, displayed in a bright yellow highlight. How the heck did I miss that?!? Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom