Announcing Cab-Lab!

I've been beta testing Cab-Lab for the past couple of weeks and I can honestly say that it's not just an essential app to have, but an incredibly fun one as well. together with the Axe-Fx it's got a few tricks up its sleeve which makes IR mixing not just easy but so much fun. I'd say go get it as soon as it's released.

Everyone is going to love Cab Lab. Further improvements will be made, but it is already WAY COOL and will use the scratchpad cab at the end of the User Cab list. Fractal Audio IR users rejoice!!!

Only question I have is whether or not there is an IR management system. That was the one thing that IR-Lab has that blows all the other competition out of the water IMHO. I mean having a million IR's is great, but it becomes a real PITA to try to sort through them.

Only question I have is whether or not there is an IR management system. That was the one thing that IR-Lab has that blows all the other competition out of the water IMHO. I mean having a million IR's is great, but it becomes a real PITA to try to sort through them.

That is something to put in the wish list!

not currently. but as good as that feature is, some people also found it to be a bit annoying.

Back
Top Bottom