Announcing Axe-Fx II XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have worn out the F9 key on my keyboard today refreshing my inbox hoping for that "we'll take your money now" email.
There's always tomorrow...

In the mean time... dammit dammit dammit... Sleestak wants his new toy :)

I too received the email purchase invitation today and being no dummy, ordered the XL right away.:ugeek I've have been on the wait list for the XL since February 8th, if that helps any.:)

March 9th here, email yesterday saying they're working through quickly as possible, mine isn't up yet though. Bout pooped myself! Where's that therapist?

Feb 28 here. I'm hoping to get "the email" next week...but will be beyond happy if I get it this week. Keep that therapist name and number handy for us all!

March 9th here, email yesterday saying they're working through quickly as possible, mine isn't up yet though. Bout pooped myself! Where's that therapist?

I got that same email "private update" AFTER my email purchase invitation and was worried that my purchase may have fallen through somehow. Scared the heck out of me.:eek: So I emailed sales this morning to let them know I was confused with that private update email. Right after I sent the email, sales had already sent me verification the XL unit had been shipped.:D

Added: I feel these folks at Fractal Sales are working very hard at making sure we are well taken care of and as fast as humanly possible. Hang in there guys, I'm sure it's gonna be great when you finally get your hands on that magic black box.:eagerness:

Last edited:
Added: I feel these folks at Fractal Sales are working very hard at making sure we are well taken care of and as fast as humanly possible. Hang in there guys, I'm sure it's gonna be great when you finally get your hands on that magic black box.:eagerness:

Until I get mine, they need to triple production and their staff and work 15 hour days. After that, they can all take a month or two vacation, he he... :)

Placed on the wait list 2/26/14, no notification email as of yet saying "you're next to purchase". I did get the courtesy email saying they're working diligently to ship out as many as possible, which was nice because it confirmed for me that there were no mistakes and that i'm on the wait list. Getting married in 7 weeks tho, so financially bad timing, but hey - she gets the expensive rings and dress, so this will be my ring...LOL...............precious!...LMAO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom