Andy Timmons birthday international collab video

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor

After Joe Satriani's birthday video, I had the honor to play in an international collaborative video project, this time for my favorite guitar player, Mr Andy Timmons. All participants are Dreamcatcher Events alumnis. I was at Vai Academy 5.0, where I had the pleasure to talk to and jam with Andy

The original upload of the birthday video, on Tom Atkins' channel, had a small bug just when I play : a "Happy birthday Andy" voice over while I play my solo. It's fixed on the version I just uploaded on my YT channel, above

Here's the original "about this video" from Tom's upload :
A bunch of us happy Andy Timmons fans from all over the world submitted 8 bars of music over Andy's amazing song, "Electric Gypsy". Featuring Larry Mitchell, Doug Doppler, Chris Cisneros, Chris Stark, Tom Atkins, Amir Marghany, Ramiro Caballero, Travis White, Tamer Younes, Luis Moreno, Yousef Kawar, Tom Kopyto, Michael Brock, Shawn Linstead, Andy Gregory, Dylan Nieradka, TIm Sankar, Trentyn Urick, Emmanuel Lafargue, Luca Milagro, Doug De Jong, Alastair Macleod, Chuck Keller and Thibault de Robillard. Extra special thanks to Dreamcatcher Events for bringing us together to celebrate the beautiful music of Andy Timmons! Happy Birthday Andy!!! THANK YOU!!

That main riff is indeed hard to make flow.
dyou kinda have to play the jingle jangle and ignore the fingering.
Nice to see justin bieber back on the guitar.

Another collaborative project, this time for Eric Johnson :

That song is the reason why I hurt my left hand, last Wednesday... I did too many takes to record that solo "in the style of", always starting with the same 15 or so notes (typical RSI), and kept on trying again and again while it was becoming more and more painful... Stupid me :) Anyway : I'm happy to be part of this video with fellow alumnis and friends from Vai Academy/Dreamcatcher Events. Happy birthday Eric Johnson !

Btw, I used the Axe-Fx III, of course. Should have bypassed the enhancer though

Back
Top Bottom