Andy James tone

why are you making this look so difficult to play? jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjust kiddin, awesome effortless and not fair! patch appreciated.

I'm pretty sure I have him playing this song someplace from NAMM this year at the DVMARK booth. I bought a Laney VH100 when I saw he was playing them live before he switched to the DVMARK processor. The last Sacred Mother Tongue album was completely awesome. I told him how great I thought it was and he just went "I wish more people would have thought so". Since they basically broke up because they had no support.

thank you, mates!!!

here's the patch ;)
View attachment AJ solo video.syx

IR used is OH_412_MAR-CB_M-SB-75_Studio-Modern, from the Producer Cab Pack 3... but don't worry if you don't get it, just try some stock cabs and choose the one that best fits your sound.
Stock cabs works really well, too much hype with ultrares IMO... OK, they sound great, but one month of hardcore guitar workout defines much more your sound than hundreds of ultrahyperhighawesomeres IRs... and it's cheaper!!! :roll
Indeed, I used a mic sim over the IR... I know... bad guy, goorguer... that is not being done... but, you know, it works for me.

Enjoy the patch!!! feedback appreciated for tweaking, modifications, mutations and any kind of nature aberrations with it!!! :encouragement:

I LOVE THIS, PLEASE SEND ME A LOCK OF YOUR HAIR... Great job! I really like Andy's Tone, I have his AJ-1 and have been tweaking the shitte out of my axe to get a similar tone, thank you sir!

Back
Top Bottom