And speaking of the Axe in the room...

GuitarDojo said:
Nice!
I dig the just rolled outa bed, mic in the bathroom sound. ;)
Dude that's a huge warehouse, I'm amazed that you can hear the guitar over all the rattling shelves.
As for the rolled out of bed...it takes me hours to look like that. :)

A buddy of mine tells a story about me that involves me kicking my amp into the bathroom so I can get some "DAMN Decent reverb tone " - I was grouchy in the morning! :p

Snagglefinger said:
Shweeeeet! Any idea what preset you were using on that?
Yes...it's the preset that makes the Axe choke when the power amp sim is turned of.

http://axechange.net/preset.aspx?preset_id=696

That's my problem patch that chokes the hell out of the CPU unless the power amp sim is shut off in global.
A cleanish amp and a dirt amp that I pan between with an expression pedal as well as fading sauce in and out with the expression pedal.

Craig O'Donnell does some really nice work - I'd definately like to hear more clips from that hollowbody. He did some nice setup work for me a few years ago but I haven't been in touch since then (a bit slack on my part since he's probably the closest experienced tech/luthier around where I live!).

:cool:

Chris

Wonderful playing Ed, as well as your comping! I got an extra kick at the hand signal to the other guitarist prior to the bass solo....I used to have to wave off one of my drummers to knock off the busy work on the cymbals....

Barr

Ed DeGenaro said:
Snagglefinger said:
Shweeeeet! Any idea what preset you were using on that?
Yes...it's the preset that makes the Axe choke when the power amp sim is turned of.

http://axechange.net/preset.aspx?preset_id=696

That's my problem patch that chokes the hell out of the CPU unless the power amp sim is shut off in global.
A cleanish amp and a dirt amp that I pan between with an expression pedal as well as fading sauce in and out with the expression pedal.

Woah. You are ever so kind. Thanky! :p

Back
Top Bottom