And now for something completely different...

York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey guys. So I wanted to share something new with you that's a little off the beaten path, but thought some of you may enjoy the quirkiness of it. Hagstrom just released some reissues of a few guitars from the 60's and I fell in love with some cool fuzz tones and stratty ambience I got out of the H-III. I hope you like it!

Thanks you guys! I'm so glad you like it! And Jon, it was the Supremo Trem amp model through the OwnHammer Super Reverb for both parts.

Sweet!........how much of the tone credit goes to that guitar?

Thanks! That guitar feels really special to me. I feel like some instruments make you play a certain way and can almost force an idea out of you, ya know? The guitar felt great in my hands, I wanted a Supro vibe so I pulled up the Supremo Trem, and then the OH Super Reverb gave it this really cool glassy edge, so I feel like it really is the sum of all parts. I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Nicely done! Hmmmmm...... Hagstrom H-III ...... 1969, used first electric guitar ...... Damn! might just have to consider ....

Nicely done! Hmmmmm...... Hagstrom H-III ...... 1969, used first electric guitar ...... Damn! might just have to consider ....

You've got an actual 1969 H-III?! That's awesome! I bet that thing has some serious character to it. I got to play a '65 H-II 12 string last month and really loved how it played. I've got an Impala as well and may do a clip with that one too. It's just fun playing guitars that clearly do their own thing and cause you to play a little outside of the box.

I really appreciate the kind words. Thank you!

Sorry, ... didn't mean to confuse but I HAD one.... bought it slightly used and played the hell out of it, way back when amps were all tube and school was an uphill walk in both directions .....

Back
Top Bottom