an advise ......for FR/FR

FWIW, I've read a lot of personal reviews here on Xitone cabs and they've never been anything less than glowing.

I personally don't own a high-end FRFR system (yet?). I typically use our cheap-ish vocal monitors when playing out or whatever wedges that are at the gigs with provided sound.

I dial at volume through our own JBL 'Main' system. FOH is all that I am concerned about. I just need to be able to hear myself and have some interaction with the monitors and my guitar for natural feedback when needed.

If I had the disposable income, I would own a couple of CLRs or the like. But I just don't see the need. If I am playing for myself, My 'Mo-fi' headphones of my Equator D5's are plenty for me.

Any of the top contenders will work fine. It's up to budget, availability, size/weight, volume needed, etc......

They will all sound different than each other. And each will sound different in each room/position that you put them in. I wouldn't obsess over it too much, It will make you crazy.:confused:

What you do as a player is way more important than the gear. Get the best (available to you) that you can reasonably afford and be done with it. And ROCK those Pink Floyd presets nice and loud!:cool::cool:

Any of the top contenders will work fine. It's up to budget, availability, size/weight, volume needed, etc......

They will all sound different than each other. And each will sound different in each room/position that you put them in. I wouldn't obsess over it too much, It will make you crazy.:confused:

What you do as a player is way more important than the gear. Get the best (available to you) that you can reasonably afford and be done with it. And ROCK those Pink Floyd presets nice and loud!:cool::cool:
Wise advise Moke ....it begins to drive me crazy but I think I have enough information to do the right choice....
As I said you re an Axe Master , your Pink Floyd presets would sounds terrific on everything !!!!

I personally don't own a high-end FRFR system (yet?). I typically use our cheap-ish vocal monitors when playing out or whatever wedges that are at the gigs with provided sound.

I dial at volume through our own JBL 'Main' system. FOH is all that I am concerned about. I just need to be able to hear myself and have some interaction with the monitors and my guitar for natural feedback when needed.

If I had the disposable income, I would own a couple of CLRs or the like. But I just don't see the need. If I am playing for myself, My 'Mo-fi' headphones of my Equator D5's are plenty for me.
What are Mo -fi headphones Moke ????

What are Mo -fi headphones Moke ????
Blue - Mo-Fi headphones. Blue now has a set named 'Sadie'. They are large and heavy (and expensive) and fit very tight on my large head, But I really like the sound of them. But just like the FRFR systems...there are many other models to choose from. There are several threads on the subject in this Forum.

Another extremely happy XiTone user here. I have the Friedman I keep at rehearsal, and CLR's at home but I gig with my XiTone's. They are phenomenal. Sound amazing, lightweight and built like tanks.

Back
Top Bottom