Fixed Amp Block Channel Selecting bug...?

Rain

Fractal Fanatic
Hi all, I think I found a possible bug.... it's in the Amp Block when selecting channels. It's random, I Select a Channel lets say B which works fine but when you look above at the little window that shows which Amp and Channel is selected it will sometimes show the wrong Channel. I'll post a picture...
Happens on all Amps and with Old and New Presets built from scratch...

Axe FX III Mark I and Axe FX III Mark II both on 23.02
2018 MacBook Pro Sonoma 14.1.1
Axe Edit 1.13.08

Attachments

• IMG_1167.jpeg
    IMG_1167.jpeg
    334.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
When I change the state of a control switch in the controllers tab the switch I’m controlling doesn’t follow until I change to a different scene and back.
I wonder if that would fix this issue.

When I change the state of a control switch in the controllers tab the switch I’m controlling doesn’t follow until I change to a different scene and back.
I wonder if that would fix this issue.
I only see the issue in Axe Edit... the Channels Change as they should but the ABCD In the little window doesn't always correspond to the Channel change selected..... it's random... If I select the same Channel a few times it will catch up and match the correct Amp Channel..

I only see the issue in Axe Edit... the Channels Change as they should but the ABCD In the little window doesn't always correspond to the Channel change selected..... it's random... If I select the same Channel a few times it will catch up and match the correct Amp Channel..
Sounds different than what I'm experiencing. In my case the switch doesn't change state until after I toggle scenes. The sound doesnt change to reflect the switches new state. Hitting save doesnt change it either.

Hi all, just a FYI... I updated to Axe Edit 1.13.07...the Bug is still there...

Hi all, just a FYI... I updated to Axe FX III 23.02 and Axe Edit 1.13.08...the Bug is still there...

Still seeing it here too on my Mark I running 23.02 and Axe Edit 1.13.08.
1700106481837.png

If you click the channel selection twice, it updates to the correct letter at the top, but changing channels it lags behind the grid and left side indicators of the channel.

Still seeing it here too on my Mark I running 23.02 and Axe Edit 1.13.08.
View attachment 129744

If you click the channel selection twice, it updates to the correct letter at the top, but changing channels it lags behind the grid and left side indicators of the channel.
That’s exactly what happens on both my Mark 1 and Mark II….

Yeah it seems to just be a display bug when changing channels directly in the editor or via the front panel, or FC-12 (channel inc/dec). If I change channels via changing scenes either in the editor, front panel, or FC-12 it updates correctly.

Last edited:
Same here. In this screen shot Amp 2 does not match. Also, all those stray blocks were never there before. After cycling through a couple presets all is well.
AXE-FX III MK1
FW 23.01
Axe Edit 1.13.07
Mac running Sonoma 14.0

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 9.05.52 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 9.05.52 AM.png
    979 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 9.13.13 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 9.13.13 AM.png
    959.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: