Amp adjustments on front of unit?

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
Just got my Axe III and it blows the Ax8 away for sure!! More on that later!
Getting everything pretty dialed in but was wondering how to tweak an amp model for say more or less presence or mids to match the dynamics of a room without having to take a laptop for the editor?

Just got my Axe III and it blows the Ax8 away for sure!! More on that later!
Getting everything pretty dialed in but was wondering how to tweak an amp model for say more or less presence or mids to match the dynamics of a room without having to take a laptop for the editor?
I highly recommend reading the manual.

The front panel of the Axe Fx III is really, really good. You don't need the editor for most things (coming from someone who pretty much relied on Axe Edit with the Axe Fx II).

Once you understand the navigation basics you'll be very happy you did.

Good info...

Also, just a recommendation. The entire right side should just be replaced with another display.

Replace output meters, tempo, and edited screens with another screen. Keep the output knobs at the bottom. At least this way the user could configure the right side to display whatever they want.

Thanks guys so stoked designing my tones and getting the mid controller set up this was an afterthought.

On my Ax8 I was/am so used to suing the editor for 99% of the tweaks I need to get used to the front more.

Back
Top Bottom