American Tele question for those in the know!

Stratman68

Axe-Master
So I have been looking at Used Teles for a while now. what I really want I cannot find 2014 Dakota Red Channel Bound Neck-Limite Run I believe.
Anyway, Fender and Sweetwater have the rosewood Channel bound necks so I was thinking of buying a lesser expensive Tele and swapping the neck. Neck is around $500 or so at Sweetwater.
Example: Fender 75th Anniversary Telecaster - Diamond Anniversary The $899 one, not sure where it is made. I do like the Belly cut also.
or this used one: Fender American standard telecaster 2014 Bordeax
Both of these have maple\maple

Thanks

OK I got my answer from Fender Tech support. Sorry I didn't explain better, but hey, at least you guys get to make jokes about someone elses mistakes,
I want to put a Channel Bound Tele neck on a tele I buy eventually. I wanted to make sure it would be okay on Any American Tele body. Or even Mexican body.
Fender says no problem at all. So, uh, thanks?

Last edited:
OK I got my answer from Fender Tech support. Sorry I didn't explain better, but hey, at least you guys get to make jokes about someone elses mistakes,
I want to put a Channel Bound Tele neck on a tele I buy eventually. I wanted to make sure it would be okay on Any American Tele body. Or even Mexican body.
Fender says no problem at all. So, uh, thanks?
Yes, most American and Mexican Telecaster bodies and necks are all interchangeable. The channel bound necks are sweet! They used to be an option in the Fender Mod Shop.

Back
Top Bottom