Ambient Pitch Looper

I Really like your sound. Just loaded it in my Axe fx. But it doesn't sound at all like what I hear on your clip. I have adjusted the volume block and the compressor. I have sound but I don't hear the pitch shifter for example and I don't see anything on the display of my Axe fx. No name and nothing in the layout. On Axe edit I can see everything.
Can someone help me with this?

Edit: tried to load in some other patches from other users and with many of them have the same problem. Some load in well others not. Nothing on the display of the Axe fx. No name and nothing in the layout at all. Never had this before. I have FW 5

Last edited:
Thanks bodde. Sounds like you're having some problems. Best to start a new thread about it and I'm sure you'll get it solved.

I Really like your sound. Just loaded it in my Axe fx. But it doesn't sound at all like what I hear on your clip. I have adjusted the volume block and the compressor. I have sound but I don't hear the pitch shifter for example and I don't see anything on the display of my Axe fx. No name and nothing in the layout. On Axe edit I can see everything.
Can someone help me with this?

Edit: tried to load in some other patches from other users and with many of them have the same problem. Some load in well others not. Nothing on the display of the Axe fx. No name and nothing in the layout at all. Never had this before. I have FW 5

Firmware 5.04 and latest Axe-Edit version?

As Simeon writes, if the problem persists better to start a separate thread in order not to hijack this thread.

I stumbled on this patch and i just played 2 hours with it when I had planned to do other stuff.. It just made me feel like having a drum loop and jamming over it ...
There is an artifact that I year which sounds like "cpu overload on protools" but it's not that - i recorded the axe direct into garageband, so I think it's linked to the patch but I could not find what it is. Anyway, great sound, lots of fun. My demo is 6 minutes long because I could not stop playing, be indulgent :)

Looper by Philippe Delanghe on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I guess I'm going to look for more patches from Simeon, I dig this stuff ! Thanks for sharing

I stumbled on this patch and i just played 2 hours with it when I had planned to do other stuff.. It just made me feel like having a drum loop and jamming over it ...
There is an artifact that I year which sounds like "cpu overload on protools" but it's not that - i recorded the axe direct into garageband, so I think it's linked to the patch but I could not find what it is. Anyway, great sound, lots of fun. My demo is 6 minutes long because I could not stop playing, be indulgent :)

Looper by Philippe Delanghe on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I guess I'm going to look for more patches from Simeon, I dig this stuff ! Thanks for sharing

Nice groove!

Thanks. Problem solved with loading in the patch. I have updated to FW 5.04 yesterday and then I could load it in without problems. Also I didn't have the compressor threshold problem someone mentioned earlier (it is set at -17.4).
Love the patch!

Cool patch. I am noticing I too am getting what sounds like "clipping artifacts" just like in Philippe's recording. Any clues as what "block" could be adjusted to get rid of this "clipping"? Guitar volumn is not hit red so it is not my guitar input.

Thanks.

If you're not synced to midi clock, try turning up the damp very slightly where the lfo is tied to motor speed. If you are synced to midi clock, it may be the slight variations in tempo causing the glitch.

I love your patches, enough that I was inspired to listen to (and buy) your "Beyond The Frozen Sea" compilations. I'm liking those quite a bit - you've got some really nice stuff there that grows on you (me).

I feel like I'm missing something fundamental in this patch. The Vol/Pan seems tied to output. I.E. cut the volume w/ Ext/1, and the output stops (while the feedback continues to regenerate). As opposed to swelling input. However, I'm not seeing anything in Axe-Edit that would indicate that it wouldn't swell input. Nothing weird with the bypass, etc. There must be a setting somewhere where the Ext/1 on my MFC is tied to output.

hi i´m trouble to open some patch like this my axe edit open but doesn´t appear anything , i usually open with preset folder or beside to the number of presets , can you tell me why not?¿?¿?¿?
thanks

I love your patches, enough that I was inspired to listen to (and buy) your "Beyond The Frozen Sea" compilations. I'm liking those quite a bit - you've got some really nice stuff there that grows on you (me).

I feel like I'm missing something fundamental in this patch. The Vol/Pan seems tied to output. I.E. cut the volume w/ Ext/1, and the output stops (while the feedback continues to regenerate). As opposed to swelling input. However, I'm not seeing anything in Axe-Edit that would indicate that it wouldn't swell input. Nothing weird with the bypass, etc. There must be a setting somewhere where the Ext/1 on my MFC is tied to output.

thanks for your support, much appreciated!

if there's a question about the mfc, i'm afraid i can't help, sorry

Back
Top Bottom