Amazing......

helix

Inspired
I just upgraded from a Pod XT pro to the axe fx2. I am doing a weekly gig where the only option at this point is to run direct. When I got the Axe I was using studio monitors to audition my presets and honestly I was underwhelmed by the sounds. I plugged in this morning and was blown away by how good it sounded. Most noticeable was how deep and rich the cleans sounded. Great purchase!!! Now all I need is the MFC to come back in stock!

There aren't a lot of options (none, to my ear) that sound like the Axe Fx when run direct into a monitor. Add in the flexibility of how many ways you can monitor your sound on stage and you have the best option out there, hands down. Welcome to the growing number of players enjoying the things the Axe Fx brings to the table.

If you did not hear "your sound" out of the box plugged into studio monitors with amp and cab sim on, turn the controls until you find "your" tone.
It's in there.. The amps they modeled and mic'd in the studio now reside in the AXE-FX II. ' I'm sure after the model was completed, the A/B test
between the mic'd amp and model amp/cab where damn near indistinguishable > and even closer with the upcoming v10.

Back
Top Bottom