allan holdsworth tone

not really complex, no. just use a bit of low cut in the amp block if you need to. there might be clips in this thread...i can't remember, sorry

Simeon, thanks for the help, I tried to load the AH's patches for Ultra but I can't see any block on Axefx II V6, only the name appears. Too bad because these are beautiful patches. Thanks anyway

Sorry, I got confused. All the patches in this thread are for the ultra. There is another thread for the II. These should all load up fine on the ultra. Not sure about the standard.

Hey Simeon.. I tried to load these into the Ultra and it won't work. Not to worry just a heads up :)

Edit: load it into axe edit i mean

Last edited:
none of them, or just the ones from very early in the thread? the earliest ones wouldn't have made it through the forum migration without getting corrupted, but the later ones should work fine. trawl through the thread, there are lots of patches here. repost any that work, if you don't mind!

Hi Guys,

i'm new to the axe fx and this forum.
What i know from hearing now is that this machine is just awesome.
What i don't know (and still don't understand after reading all these threads) is how to upload .sys files to the axe fx via the editor.
I get errors like the ones mentioned earlier in this thread or the files won't move/import.
I'm using a mac, the axe fx standard, later firmware (11) and latest axe fx edit version.

Can someone point me to an "how import" thread or guide me somehow?
Your support is very much appreciated - i will contribute to the community as soon as i know how this beast works.

thanks all!

Sven

Back
Top Bottom