All Right Now

willowdale

Fractal Fanatic
Hey has anyone posted a patch for " All Right Now " by Free?

Please let me know if there is one posted, or post one if you got one, thanks!!

Me too. I had been trying to work on one, but got sidetracked with the release of FW 3.0x. :D

I think the key to nailing the tone might be to isolate one of the channels on the original recording while doing your comparison. He's got two separate tracks, each of them panned hard left and right, and the playing is slightly different in each one, which really gives this song its "sound".

In doing my research on Paul Kossoff's tone, I found this, which might be helpful: Paul Kossoff’s ‘All Right Now’ Tone : WoodyTone!

If I come up with a preset that I think is decent, I'll post it here for you to try out.

Just for clarification, are we talking about the original recorded tone, or the basic tone he had live?

I was referring to the original recorded tone. Not sure I've heard his live tone. Are there examples of his live tone out there somewhere that you know of? Would love to hear that. :)

+1 on this, i play this song w/ my band and use a vox model but would be neat to see someone trying to nail it exactly

Back
Top Bottom