Alice In Chains HBE content (updated)

bstaley

Inspired
I had another thread about this and I posted a couple songs. There was some interest so I put together a compilation video of the night featuring many more songs. Thought you guys might dig it. I cannot get over the tones coming out of this little black box! Thanks for listening.

Great job, I was happy with my AIC preset until I heard yours.! I didn't read the other thread...did you share your preset(s)? Completely understand if you're not up for it though.

Last edited:
Great job, I was happy with my AIC preset until I heard yours.! I didn't read the other thread...did you share your preset(s)? Completely understand if you're not up for it though.

It's all in the other thread. No secrets here. I appreciate anybody taking a moment to listen. I don't normally post on here, but I had so many compliments about my tone that night and then when I listened to the direct recording from the board I was blown away at the tone from this little box. My days of hauling 20 space racks are long behind me thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom