Again- what's Cliff doing now?

Maybe the long awaited Talent block?
Yeah, and when we get it, there will no doubt be people moaning why it can't be used like dual amps.

For example, the dexterity of Paul Gilbert alongside the stylings of The Edge,

Or '14 Year Old Mehtulhead With Bad Acne At Guitar Centre' alongside 'Joe Pass'. I personally would give that particular nasty combination a pass.
Just imagine the chord voicings. Yes, not exactly 'avant garde.' More like having your ears 'en garde.'

Then there will be people asking for a 'Victor Wooten', 'Billy Sheehan' or 'Larry Graham' setting.

Then a 'Jan Hammer' setting for the Synth Block... which Cliff could name 'Miami Nice,' 'Hans Jammer,' 'Czech This Out,' 'Mammy Vice,' 'Hammer Time' or 'Crockett's Dream.'

Last edited:
I'm fine but I'm staying away from social media. Someone posted a photo of me with a swastika photoshopped on my forehead. I don't need that nonsense in my life.
Don't worry man, the people who really matter all know your swastika tatt is on your lower back where it should be. Nothing to see here.

Seriously though, I don't recommend social media - take a break boss!

Rig-Talk is populated by a lot of morons.
I had not logged in there in years. Took a look and there's some downright unhinged people there.

When I last used it ages ago it was just folks talking about amps.

Some people should not be allowed on the internet with their bullshit.

I'm fine but I'm staying away from social media. Someone posted a photo of me with a swastika photoshopped on my forehead. I don't need that nonsense in my life.
There’s definitely an element of drama associated with social media.
I’m new to the site and Fractal products.
I’m loving my FM3 turbo.
2 weeks in and it’s a terrific product.
Well done !

Back
Top Bottom