Admin_M has 18 avatar!!!

I have a mini pic of me playing my first outdoor gig.
106 in the shade, we lasted only four songs before our
female vocalist passed out from the heat, excitement, nervousness, etc.
I'll never forget the pain and fun at the same time.

I assumed with an Admin with the '18' as the avatar and all the talk of the G3, it would be today. :)

But, maybe we will have to wait a bit longer. Is there anywhere we can get a Beta 18?

i still don't understand why you thought today? i'm honestly curious. was there any information that pointed to today vs another day?

Last edited:
i still don't understand why you thought today? i'm really curious. was there any information that pointed to today vs another day?

Admin changed avatar to '18', also someone hinted at refreshing with the F5 button for the new FW and somebody also posted a review of the Beta 18 FW. Few hints here and there, that's all. But looks like i jumped the gun on this, which is fine because the FW17 sounds great atm.

Admin changed avatar to '18', also someone hinted at refreshing with the F5 button for the new FW and somebody also posted a review of the Beta 18 FW. Few hints here and there, that's all. But looks like i jumped the gun on this, which is fine because the FW17 sounds great atm.

i see. thanks. just know that those things are done and said for every new firmware :) some people start doing that immediately when a new one is released as well.

the "f5" references are mostly a joke, commenting how people constantly reload the forum in case it's release now... or now... or maybe... now - all without any actual indication that it is being released at all.

Back
Top Bottom