Admin M@'s new avatar

South Florida turns swamp ass in May.

I just got my Axe a month ago, I haven't even had the chance to use any version of AE! As a waitlist n00b, I'm feeling the full affects of anticipation, with no clue how things go down with FAS. No MFC, no AE, and a gig on the 13th. I hope it comes out soon!

I just got my Axe a month ago, I haven't even had the chance to use any version of AE! As a waitlist n00b, I'm feeling the full affects of anticipation, with no clue how things go down with FAS. No MFC, no AE, and a gig on the 13th. I hope it comes out soon!

It will. Most of us have been waiting for at least six months or so. Welcome to the family. This is a great place to get all your answers answered. So what do you think of your little black Box? Pretty amazing, isn't it?

It will. Most of us have been waiting for at least six months or so. Welcome to the family. This is a great place to get all your answers answered. So what do you think of your little black Box? Pretty amazing, isn't it?

Making smalltalk while waiting for the new FW to drop, eh Scott? :p

You could trust murphy's law and start to edit and sort all of your presets now.
Once you're done we all should get AE and 10, don't you think?

You could trust murphy's law and start to edit and sort all of your presets now.
Once you're done we all should get AE and 10, don't you think?

Maybe that's what we're all waiting for. Like my aunt, who swore her food would come the minute she lit a cigarette (back in the day when you could smoke in a restaurant)

How do I like this black box? I fucking love it. I bought 87 amps for the price of one MarkV. That's the way I see it. I'm a technical guy, a network engineer by day, and when I started reading the nitty gritty on the hardware used, and being full aware of it's capabilities (at least what I've seen in the Cisco/VOIP world), I knew this was it. I haven't been disappointed, other than the need to take my hands off the instrument to change tone, and being confined to an LCD and a few buttons for patch editing (all of which is temporary). Thanks for the welcome, I'm happy to be officially apart of the community.

admin-m%40.gif

Bo Derek..... She use to be nice... Sooooon there is a new 10 in town :D

Come on Man, you got it in you. So whats the weather in Miami right now? When's it start getting muggy?

Weather is great as usual, chicks already on the beach & by the pool. What's not to like here in the sunshine state?

Things would be perfect if Fractal would just end the everlasting 'prick tease' ! The balls are beyond blue at this point!!!

I think I'm getting physically ill from the anticipation, I'm under some kind of fractal spell, when a new firmware is out its all good but then the all evil cliff comes out and talks about the newer stuff with phrases from which I usually only understand 2% but somehow I'm addicted

Weather is great as usual, chicks already on the beach & by the pool. What's not to like here in the sunshine state?

Things would be perfect if Fractal would just end the everlasting 'prick tease' ! The balls are beyond blue at this point!!!

Yeah I know, but they have put a lot of time in this guy. Let them make the big deal that it is, because in the next day or two it won't matter to us. But for them they will feel like they have made the proper send off to what is for all intent and purposes their lively hood and baby. I know beta people will find this weird, but I'm glad I get it when everyone else does, there's that moment of excitement that everyone gets at the same time. It's like Christmas morning when I was a kid, when my Sister and I would see the stuff under the tree for the first time. Quite Magical. And since I'm 46, you just don't get that with Ties and Socks. Who uses Ties anymore, yuck...

Am I the only one who subconsciously hears Chris Farley as "Tommy Boy" turn to his dad and say "She's like a... 10"? I'll just throw out there that Admin M@ has a tremendous knack for selecting avatars.

Just to add more speculation - It's another sign. M@ "liked" this post.

Back
Top Bottom