Adding Blocks To Multiple Presets

jet51

I'm wondering if there is an easy way to add a single block (in my case the Looper block) to multiple presets (30) in a few simple steps? Or is the only way to do this to open up each preset and add the block, one by one?

once placed you can recall the setting for it from a previous preset though so you don't have to program it 30x from scratch. Place it in the preset where you want it, save, recall the setting from the "main" patch, save again and done. Then repeat 29x

once placed you can recall the setting for it from a previous preset though so you don't have to program it 30x from scratch. Place it in the preset where you want it, save, recall the setting from the "main" patch, save again and done. Then repeat 29x

Better yet, make it a Global Block.

if you don't want to mess with global blocks, an alternative is to save the block itself [once you're happy with it]

then when you create the next preset, you can recall that saved block [which will contain all the same settings as your original]

Last edited:
if you don't want to mess with global blocks, an alternative is to save the block itself [once you're happy with it]

then when you create the next preset, you can recall that saved block [which will contain all the same settings as your original]
That is what I said:) Great minds...

Thanks for the help here. Perhaps this could be a wish list item - the ability to somehow select a block and select a range of presets to add it to. Not sure if that's a feature the larger community would find useful but for me it would be.

Back
Top Bottom