Adalene "Toxic Girl" Video w/ AFXII. Also used the AFXII on the recording.

rizzo

Inspired
Here is the video (in the screen shot, in the rack, on the right)

[video=vimeo;62981771]http://vimeo.com/62981771[/video]

The scenes jump pretty quick so it is hard to see but you can catch the MFC and the rack here and there. Unfortunately the power at the site was horrible usually running from 108v to 130v. Decided to turn the unit off to avoid damage, so it is not lit up. Otherwise it would have been in that state for 10 hours. No dice. Haha.

Hope you enjoy.

Maybe you could kick a little less ass next time. Umkay?

That was frickin' outstanding. Everything. Massive, hooky, great vocals, hot chics. Great song.

I figured that out because of the MFC. I dig those sliding octaves for the melody. What effect is that?

Great work! Were the guitars all Axe FX in this? ( Saw a Marshall in the back ground)

On the recording of the song I used the Axe FX II. I used the 5153 blue I believe. I use the Friedman amps on the AFXII live. The fella with the Marshall used the in-house Eleven rack at the studio with a Soldano sim.

Nicely done! Had no idea there was such non-country heavy goodness coming out of Nashville. I'm sure Adalene will be a household name before long

Awesome sound and song. You guys kick ass. Is the album available already?

The rhythm guitars were the AXE-FX or the Digidesign?

The chorus melody, verse (rotary), 2nd verse octaves, bridge rhythm, outro melody and octaves... AFXII.

Chorus rhythm, verse melody stuff, bridge octaves... DD.

Back
Top Bottom