Actual Acoustic Preset ?

teddis

Fractal Fanatic
Looo,
Anyone have a link for a preset for use with a actual acoustic (with piezo), 1/4 inch into the FM3 ? Is there a factory one that would be a starting point ?
thx

Here's my preset. It's for two guitars (acoustic duo), but most of the time I use it alone - when there's a second guitarist, I pan us left/right 50% with the mixer.
Check the delay and reverb settings, each channel has a different mix, the 4th Delay channel adds some ducking.

Attachments

• Piezo guitars.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 84
@fremen it looks like that was produced for a III or 9 as the grid was larger when viewed with FracTool. I went ahead and edited your preset above for the 3. I took out the second input and associated blocks for guitar #2 and shifted things around to fit on the 3's grid.

Current CPU is around 84% (I have not upgraded to v5 beta 1, so it may come down some later), but it runs fine with no issues.

If anyone uses this and it locks up, just take out the VolPan and Enhancer and it'll get you in the 70s.

Attachments

• Piezo Guitars FM3.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I didn't notice I was in the FM3 section, my apologies ! I'll make a FM3 version myself too. I'll remove either the chorus or the pitch block

I didn't notice I was in the FM3 section, my apologies ! I'll make a FM3 version myself too. I'll remove either the chorus or the pitch block
Take a look at what I did, if you want. The chorus and pitch are in there and all the scenes seem to work. You just can't use two guitars, which I doubt any FM3 players are doing.

I've been playing around with this one. There is some air on the cab settings and some input dynamics on the tube pre that I like.
Scene two is the only one I'm actively working with at the moment the rest are old and I haven't kept up with them. The cab is a flat cab but it's quite interesting the changes you get bypass vs not.

Attachments

• Acoustic two.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom