Acoustic simulator preset with a few added gizmos...

Thanks, I got it to download. my pedals seem to be not working just right at this point. I will have to go into it and see what i can find out. scene 1 pedal one is just doing volume control, pedal two heal down clean with organ sound, heal up just clean, pedal 3 must be heal up for volume to come out.

Last edited:
Thanks for this Fremen. I cannot wait to pick apart the preset and learn more about how you've put this together. Awesome job!

so you aren't using scenes for all these variations, right? Only the 2 expression pedals within 1 scene?
exactly, I like the morphing feature. In all my presets now, Pedal 1 = gain or a preset specific tweak, pedal 2 = wha or whammy, pedal 3 = volume. This one is a little different but pedal 3 is still controlling volume

Great work. Will check it out and incorporate!

Working very nice. Had to load via Axe Edit (Midi Ox didn't work).

Cheers!

Last edited:

This is a video of our first 1st rehearsal (12/04), and first take, of this Coldplay song, with Lisa, my colleague's daughter.
I overdubbed the guitar to use the improved Axe Fx II preset I programmed yesterday. Note that during the instrumental bridge I kept the original guitar part I played in the rehearsal

Singer is gorgeous, killer voice! Great guitar work as usual.

Are we open for suggestions? :)

I would assign a button for revving up and down the rotary "motor". It sounds a bit static having it running the same speed the whole time. Also, I'd blend a little less rotary - ease up on the mix knob.

In any case - Killer! :)

Thanks Chef :) I'll try that ; actually the rotary speed is tied to the tempo (067), I must investigate that

I'm not understanding where the shimmer is coming from, and how it's not getting strummed as often as the main tone. ?

She needs to get her body language up to the sound of her voice. Instant contract.

and....

Happy Birthday! :)

I'm not understanding where the shimmer is coming from, and how it's not getting strummed as often as the main tone. ?
See the first video for that, I 'm just lifting my toe on pedal 2 a little for the shimmer

She needs to get her body language up to the sound of her voice. Instant contract.
Yes she was a little shy, as said on the video comment that was the very first take, we did the song three more times and she were more at ease afterwards, but I only recorded the first take. I'm waiting for the show with impatience, it will be at my old school !

I cant get the distortion part to come up with my pedal. Everything else seems fine but when I bring up pedal 2 it just cuts volume and i get alittle acoustic sound. Any ideas?

Loading but can't use. CPU OVERLOAD!

Tried unplugging USB and shutting down Axe-edit....and trying again but still no go.

I cant get the distortion part to come up with my pedal. Everything else seems fine but when I bring up pedal 2 it just cuts volume and i get alittle acoustic sound. Any ideas?
Load ThisOne IR in user spot 16

Loading but can't use. CPU OVERLOAD!

Tried unplugging USB and shutting down Axe-edit....and trying again but still no go.
Delete the filter block before the Multiband Comp, replace it with the PEQ, change the PEQ volume to +18.5 instead of +2.0 and adjust the controllers to reflect the new max volume. I will post an improved preset with this tweak soon but I must restart my PC first (AE is crashing on me now), which I can't do now as I'm encoding some videos

Back
Top Bottom