Acoustic Sim preset?

Just did two shows with my Pink Floyd tribute band, on 6/7 October. On first night, for Wish you were here, I used my PRS Hollowbody Piezo. I intended to use it on second night too, but while changing guitars, I forgot that the PRS has two output jacks, and on the dark stage, I put the jack in the wrong hole (nobody laugh). Thinking the guitar wasn't working, I quickly grabbed my Tom Anderson Strat. Fortunately, in the preset I use, I have scenes for the piezo guitar, but also scenes for a regular Strat. Can't wait to show you the video comparing the two sounds ! The piezo is of course better, but that's not a night and day difference, far from that !
Btw, AFAIK, that was the first rock/metal festival ever sponsored by a pro presets programmer, I sponsored it, all bands played on my modelers. More on that soon too !
So, some videos from these shows are now live. Here's "Wish you were here" with a piezo PRS hollowbody guitar, Friday 6 October show :

And now, as I said in my previous post, on the following night, I had an issue (no sound) with the piezo guitar, and I had to grab my Tom Anderson Strat. Of course, the piezo sounds better, but the TA, with acoustic simulation, wasn't bad at all, specially for chord playing !

Back
Top Bottom