According to HRI... [FX-8]

I see those looper buttons, and I wonder if the II's looper shortcomings will be addressed in this unit - including especially a 'global' looper...

I find it disconcerting that we the Fractal community have to fine out or more to the point see pic's of an up and coming product from another forum. Cool to see that it is getting ready to surface after so many years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it disconcerting that we the Fractal community have to fine out or more to the point see pic's of an up and coming product from another forum. Cool to see that it is getting ready to surface after so many years.

There's nothing in that post that hasn't already been shown here other than Alan from Carol-Ann is beta testing one.

It was posted here by Cliff a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Looper is Global.

Someone with an HRI account can go over there and post that like the MFC-101 Mark III, FX8 features our patent pending SSS (Solid State Switching): designed to be quiet, smooth, and virtually indestructible.

The Looper is Global.

Someone with an HRI account can go over there and post that like the MFC-101 Mark III, FX8 features our patent pending SSS (Solid State Switching): designed to be quiet, smooth, and virtually indestructible.

DONE !

Back
Top Bottom