AC-20 Edge of Breakup Preset rundown (incl. Free Preset)

Hi fractal folks
Here is a rundown of the AC-20 preset I made recently.
You can hear it in a bluesy track and I you want to check it out just go get it on my website (or AxeChange): Simon Gotthelf / Fractal Audio
Edt: This is version 2 of the preset because someone was kind enough to let me know that my preset output level was very high. So same sounds but less volume in the amp block.
Let me know if you like it
Cheers Simon

Hi fractal folks
Here is a rundown of the AC-20 preset I made recently.
You can hear it in a bluesy track and I you want to check it out just go get it on my website (or AxeChange): Simon Gotthelf / Fractal Audio
Edt: This is version 2 of the preset because someone was kind enough to let me know that my preset output level was very high. So same sounds but less volume in the amp block.
Let me know if you like it
Cheers Simon

sounds great! AC20 is for sure a favorite of mine, will definitely check the preset out.

Edit: just finished the video. excellent choice with the micro boost and the Blues OD! that's what i've gravitated towards when playing the AC20 models as well.

sounds great! AC20 is for sure a favorite of mine, will definitely check the preset out.

Edit: just finished the video. excellent choice with the micro boost and the Blues OD! that's what i've gravitated towards when playing the AC20 models as well.
Yeah. Great overdrives and boosts for that amp

Back
Top Bottom