About Output Stereo/SUM L+R/ Copy L to R With ONLY ONE Matrix Q12 And GT1000Fx

cellopet

Inspired
I have a question about Out 1 and 2,
I'm running live my Axe Fx with a Matrix Gt1000Fx and ONLY ONE Q12 with the Output 2, and the Output 1 to the FOH.
Which is the best option for the Matrix output? Sum l+r? copy l to r? or set the delays and reverb mono and running stereo?
And for the FOH? Must i use the option Copy Out 1 to Out2?
Thanks again
Cello

use copy out 1 to out 2

don't mono sum, you might have problems with phase. just take one side of the stereo pair

use copy out 1 to out 2

don't mono sum, you might have problems with phase. just take one side of the stereo pair

Thanks Simeon,
So i have to check my delays, they has not to be stereo, right? I come out with a single jack from the output 2 and go to The matrix, then with another single jack to The Q12, right? And from XLR output 1 with XLR cable i go to the FOH?

use one output from out 1 and one from out 2. leave both outs set to stereo. you then have individual volume control from the front of the axe for both outputs

the only problem you might encounter is using the xlr out to the desk. if the desk doesn't have a pad switch, then this signal will be too hot, so you'll need to use the out 1 jack output, or get a di box

it just means that the same audio is coming out of both outputs. if you turn this off, then output two becomes available as the fx loop send

Back
Top Bottom