A take on FAS Modern - with a mahogany superstrat and EMG's - VIDEO

Peter Lacis

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the community as I only took delivery of my II in December, but I can safely say that I've yet to fire up any of my amps since this thing arrive. Just wow! Here's a quick clip I put together in preparation to sell a guitar (demo of its tones) that I thought I'd share. Mind you this was done the night before firmware 5 came out, but I still thought it sounded pretty cool so I wanted to share. Hope you dig it.

Woah!!! That is guitarsound.... Sounded badass IMO.. I´m on the list for Axe II, so if you care to share that preset??

Thanks for the kind words! As this clip was created using the v4.01 firmware and I have since upgraded to v5.01 I don't think I can post the settings, but they were VERY close to the stock FAS Modern settings. I'll record and post an updated version of this with the latest firmware if you guys like. Then I promise to post the patch as well!

Damn Peter. I don't care what firmware you were using... that sounded great. Killer playing man. Dig the smile at the end too. Thumbs UP!

Back
Top Bottom