A midi foot controller for scenes or presets

Tahoebrian5

Fractal Fanatic
It would be really nice to have a SIMPLE 8 button midi foot pedal to use with the fx8. There are lots of midi foot boards out there but everything is either too big (fcb1010) or too simple to be a perfect mate for the fx8. Just an 8 button compact board to put next to the fx8, you could use it to control scenes so you could keep the fx8 in stomp mode.

FAMC Liquid Foot + Mini, not sure if they are in stock though.......Not cheap, cheap.......$420. Incredible software editor also
LF+jr+ also.....you could look used also.

I've read through the manual and I don't think the disaster can be configured to send the CC messages required for scene changes.

They used to offer custom firmware for whatever you needed, and they've talked about creating an editor, but a cursory search of TGP reveals that they no longer offer customization options. If IA CC's aren't available in any of the firmware options, then it might not be the right choice.

I've got a voodoo lab ground control pro that I'm going to use for now. It's way bigger than I'd like but this will give me an idea of how this is going to work out. What I don't like is it only has 4 buttons along the bottom row. I find using stomps on an upper row to be really distracting. I'm hoping for at least 5 on a row. So far the best looking controller is the RJM mastermind. 5 buttons and midi capabilities are great. I don't really need 8 scenes anyway, especially if I have stomp mode available on the FX8.

Back
Top Bottom