A little UBERMOSH

moshwitz

Inspired
Sup?

There was a guy asking about what the Uber sim sounded like so I whipped this up real fast earlier tonight to post back for him. I don't have an Uber sitting here with me and UBER recordings are ,,,well,,,recordings ;) Its a little raw and loose, and the drums were done quickly in S2.0 M.F.,no "REAL" mixing, and didn't do any post, just a little comp....so it is what it is :lol:

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8699636

MOSHON
DAVE

:eek:
RAW power!

smiley_emoticons_ozboss_gitarre1.gif

Me likey! :p

Micha

The riff reminds me of Coroner at times :) That's a good thing.
But the tone is actually better than they got with their guitars though.

SUP? ;)

Thanks guys :oops: 'Preciate it :mrgreen:

C.O.C.....the stock metal cab,,,But I'll do you one better..well two... :lol: .

I used one on the left and one on the right,,,quaded 100/80-80\100

IIRC,,The only real differences between the two are the Cab's Air freq. is different to kinda separate them a little.

all tracks done with a Jackson Warrior with a Bare Knuckles Ceramic Warpig in the bridge.
100_1107-1.jpg

MOSHON
DAVE

Attachments

• Uberish Moshwitz2 9a.syx
    2 KB · Views: 150
  • Uberish Moshwitz 9a.syx
    2 KB · Views: 181
Amazing playing & sound!

Thanks for posting the patches - I've been experimenting with the Uber amp sim lately but hadn't quite got the definition & crispness you've managed to find, so you saved me some work!

Cheers

Zack

moshwitz - Tnx!!! for sharing!!!

envelop for conrol hipass frequency - its you trick or its some error with my PC or whatever

efffin SICK!!!

Loved it, playing and tone.

You haz the tonez and finger bizness going on!

Mark

Sup?
:shock: Holy thread resurrection Batman!!!! :lol:
Thanks for all the great comps guys,, I really appreciate it :D

axe-fx-std said:
moshwitz - Tnx!!! for sharing!!!

envelop for conrol hipass frequency - its you trick or its some error with my PC or whatever

Nope,, Not an error with your PC ,, and I wish I would have come up with that,, That little trick is from the man Cliff himself.

Deltafit said:
Sounds freaking amazing! One of the best metal tonez i've heard so far! Great playing as well mate.

Thanks man

Fender308 said:
Awesome raw sound. The Hantise net1C test mix for the CD was also made with Axe-FX or real amps?
Thanks man,,Yes I did the Hantise clip using my ultra,,These two patches matter of fact ;)

I've actually been working on that song to get the bass to jump out a little more...not necessarily louder,, just a little more like the tankered Steve Harris sound from Iron Maiden. I'll put up a new clip soon.

samhill said:
efffin SICK!!!

Loved it, playing and tone.

You haz the tonez and finger bizness going on!

Mark
Your too kind brother :mrgreen:

MOSHON
DAVE

I have to admit that I don't listen that much to metal and that's because I often feel that the tones are lacking. If all metal sounded as good as this I would be all over it all the time. Excellent work my good man!!!!

Cheers,

Mats N

Mats N said:
I have to admit that I don't listen that much to metal and that's because I often feel that the tones are lacking. If all metal sounded as good as this I would be all over it all the time. Excellent work my good man!!!!

Cheers,

Mats N

Mats, you're just listening to the wrong type of metal. Here are some rules:
#1. It can't be from Norway.
#2. Black metal isn't a reference to the color of their clothes.
#3. "Grind" as in grindcore, goregrind etc. is referred to the drums, not the guitars.
#4. "Swedish death" or "Swedish Death Metal" is too close to Norway.
#5. "The Sunlight sound" has nothing to do with the sun. See #4.

;)

Back
Top Bottom