A Liitle Good Vibe

Axe5288

Inspired
A Little Good Vibe

Not making light of other dudes issues, but I just upgraded to 5.07 and Axe Edit 1.0....whatever (cant remember right now) and all banks. After that, I decided to jam "just a bit" as I got off work @ 0800. 3 1/2 hours later and my wife made me stop cause were having friends over for supper. ""BLASTED FRIENDS"" Kidding aside, I know there were some bugs mentioned with the last upgrade etc... but man my set up has NEVER sounded better. Axe Edit is working good, tweekin more now than ever, maybe? cause I understand this little black box and computer interface a little better + all the great help on the forum, Videos, & WiKi. I've had troubles in the past and I'm sure I will in the future, but man "Time Stand Still" what a great jam session. Actually thinking about burning the steaks and sending the guest home early :D

Last edited:
I agree... the sound is about as good as ive ever heard from the AII. AxeEdit is buggy with global blocks, but im sure thats gonna be fixed in time, and is easily worked around in the interim.

I really, really, really love my rig with the Axe II!

I've been hit with all of the recent bugs but I agree that It does sound great!

Doesn't take that much perseverance to get great results,.

Back
Top Bottom