A gift to you all - Impulse pack

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
Hi everyone,
Here's an impulse collection I made from various sources, including some home-made one. I cross-checked the filenames with those in the pack Cliff uploaded, or those converted by BMI etc. There still may be a couple of duplicates but not that many, hope you'll find that useful. A big thanks to all who originally made those, like GuitarHack, Alu, Brohymn, Poidaobi, Noarin

Note : I had to cut the pack in three parts because of allowed filesize ; download parts 1 & 2 first :)

you're all welcome ! Note that one of the folders is my "top ten" of impulses, that's what I use in my Axe, some of those were already available on axechange or on Clawfinger's FTP. It's all the others that wasn't

Thanks ! But no Axe-FX here : Art SGX2000 or Zoom 9050 (TDR Project, 1993), and for Feedback I used Amplitube 2/Revalver MKII for the rythms, and... a Marshall Valvestate for the leads :oops:

while testing some impulses, I noticed that the Recabinet cabs available in the free demo, used simultaneously with any other impulses, gives a weird sound, like a phase problem. Two recabinet impulses together sounds fine, but they can't be combined with other impulses. Anyone else noticed this ?

fremen said:
while testing some impulses, I noticed that the Recabinet cabs available in the free demo, used simultaneously with any other impulses, gives a weird sound, like a phase problem. Two recabinet impulses together sounds fine, but they can't be combined with other impulses. Anyone else noticed this ?

Yeah, all Recabinet impulses are phase reversed. Also shorter than 23ms.

Clawfinger said:
fremen said:

Yeah, all Recabinet impulses are phase reversed. Also shorter than 23ms.

Is this still the case with 1.05?

affirmative, that's what I tested. but whatever... btw Jocke, I'm using five FAL impulses in my user locations, so a big thanks for those ! When Misha was here, some weeks ago, we tested lot of impulses, and yours were those who had the biggest "wow, what was that" factor from him :cool:

Sorry about the phase reverse issue, guys. We will be addressing/testing this in the free Recabinet Modern 2.0 update that is coming later this year where we will be supporting the AxeFX fully. Also there will be far-field IRs using a reference mic, more cabinets, more mics, and way more of everything in general. :cool:

Also, Recabinet Vintage, our second IR pack featuring vintage cabinets and combos, will be released simultaneously with Recabinet Modern 2.0 and will include the same native AxeFX support and mic/position list. All of our existing customers will be entitled to a 50% discount on Recabinet Vintage.

Back
Top Bottom