A Fender Bassman ODS..... (Patch & Clip)

Same goes for the PEQ blcok, which is a "live amp feel" correction for the Matrix Q12a ;)[/QUOTE]

When I understood this right, you did not record your lovely sound clips with the PEQ activated?

Thank you! :D

My main tone at the moment, along with a clean patch (forgot the amp model, there are way too much in the box). Still missing some high end break up as I got it on my own amps....but it's far the best result for direct recording :)

I've just finished mixing my last show from the 17th. I used the Deluxe Reverb with and without a drive pedal.

After the show I had in mind to grab another amp or two for the next run of shows, but after mixing, I am in love with the Deluxe Reverb all over again lol.

I need to wait for G3 / Fw18 anyway. But I will give your bassman a go then. Definitely in the tone ballpark for my upcoming shows.

Thanks Paco, just downloaded it and going to try and replicate the tones you provided in your mp3. I've learned a bunch from you regarding listening for tonal variation via pick attack. I'm getting the impression that it's available more often then not if we can just get the input gain trimmed properly for the particular guitar we're using.

Lovely Paco! Is that with your Les Paul again? You get such nice bite on the strings when you want it.

Yes, it's the paula guitar (not a real Les Paul, just a japanese copy). I guess I'll sell some of my other instruments, since I rarely pick them up, since I got the paula ;)

@OddManOut: I'm with you about input trimming. There is so much beauty in certain amp concepts regarding pick attack dynamics. I also like players who can work out almost limitless variations just by their playing. They transform a so called "one trick pony-amp" into something much more versatile.

Thank you all :D

Back
Top Bottom