A Fender Bassman ODS..... (Patch & Clip)

Wow, just beautiful!! Can't wait to try this out. The last two presets you've shared have just been killer man. Lovin' them. Thank you for sharing!! :encouragement:

It is a weird error that shows up when downloaded I think.

Nope - it's there for a reason!

I use my presets in a "wet/dry/wet" configuration, switchable to a traditional and a modern FRFR rig. This was made for demonstrate the axefx II over various configurations to interested people who want demo the AF2 visiting my workshop.

The FX-Loop Block feeds the signal into one of my inputs of the Matrix GT1500FX power amp.

if you don't need the block, deactivate it.... ;)
Same goes for the PEQ blcok, which is a "live amp feel" correction for the Matrix Q12a ;)

Nope - it's there for a reason!

I use my presets in a "wet/dry/wet" configuration, switchable to a traditional and a modern FRFR rig. This was made for demonstrate the axefx II over various configurations to interested people who want demo the AF2 visiting my workshop.

The FX-Loop Block feeds the signal into one of my inputs of the Matrix GT1500FX power amp.

if you don't need the block, deactivate it.... ;)
Same goes for the PEQ blcok, which is a "live amp feel" correction for the Matrix Q12a ;)

My mistake. I thought it was some digital errata.
When it is in the chain it shuts off the CAB and Reverb on some of your presets for some reason and there is no Volume.

Anyway- for me I just delete it and all is well.

Thanks for your work- these are all well done presets.

Paco, you are great! It's so refreshing to hear high quality low-gain tones in here (where most of the focus is on high-gain).

Can you clarify what guitar and pickups you're using here?

attachment.php

noname japanese les paul-style guitar (no photo-finish, this is real a quilt maple top), which I bought in 2011 with a pair of Seymour Duncan '59 PUs...standard wiring, no gimmicks...my favorite guitar, best instrument I ever played on...

This one sounds nice. It stays mostly clean with my Strat. I'll give it time with some humbuckers when I'm feeling a bit better. One change I did make other than deleted the unused blocks, was I reset the reverb block to med spring and back to med room, set high quality and set the reverb time to 1.5 sec. The old default Medium Room with the 2.43 second reverb time sounds good, but not as good as the new HQ algos.

Back
Top Bottom