A Decision has been Made! :o)

Radley

Experienced
Well folks, the time of indecision and second-guessing my own instincts is over - I am proceeding confidently into the next Neil Diamond touring season using only Fractal equipment! I will be using an AFX II for ALL Electric and Acoustic processing (zero additional pedals or outboard gear) along with an MFC-101 to control the rig. This will be the most compact and clean system I have ever used, and obviously the best sounding. I still have a 'boat load' of programming to do before rehearsals start, so wish me luck - Cliff and Fractal have done their part so now I must do mine! :) (I will probably be asking for help in a few tricky areas of programming so be prepared!)

I must say that 6.0 came at an excellent time!

~Hadley~

Yahoo! All the best. It's great to hear about it when touring professionals like yourself, are hittin' the road with Fractal gear in tow.

So .... will you be covering it in sequins for the tour? ;)

I'm sure the guys at FAS will be thrilled to hear this ..... and willing to help with programming perhaps seeing as who you are and what you'll be doing with it???

I will be seeinng you at he Greek in August or the girlfriend will have my head. I am looking forward to seeing how you incorporate the Axe and how it sounds.

Good luck!!!

That awesome! Keep us posted when schedules are made. I would love to catch a show.

Q: What are you going to use for monitoring?

!!!!! Tickets!!!!! and passes....

* I need to inspect it to be sure* ;)

It would be a great chance to meet a musical icon and ....of course your boss too! 8)

!!!!! Tickets!!!!! and passes....

* I need to inspect it to be sure* ;)

It would be a great chance to meet a musical icon and ....of course your boss too! 8)

I will provide security for (or from?) Dojo.

Seriously, though, glad to hear everything settling out for you gear wise. I use the exact same setup and love it. See you on the road!

Very cool! I hope you'll be able to share some clips (or at least some good "rock face" action photos :))

Back
Top Bottom