A bit stuck on assigning to MFC

mattseed

Inspired
Hi guys I have tried and tried but I can't figure out how to assign my tuner to be on preset button number 5 on MFC.

I went into edit, midi, moved across to AI 5 and it had preset 5 there originally so I selected it and scrolled till it said tuner. Then I exited it, and nothing.......there's no light, green or red and it's gone back to being a preset selector.

Can anyone help please ?
Matthew.

Unless your bank size is set to 0 switch 5 is assigned to a preset. You have to push reveal first to get the IA function.

Thank you for that. Sorry I'm new to this I've never touched the reveal switch yet and wasn't sure what it did....you couldn't give me a tad more info could you please ?

Matthew

Have you read the manual? The reveal switch changes Preset buttons to IA switches temporarily.

Setup->BankSize determines how many IAs will be for presets (default is 5) and the rest are for stomp box access. To access the stomp box features of IAs numbered < bank size you hit reveal to access them as stomp boxes. Hit reveal again to access presets again.

Thanks guys, sorry.....I did go through the Manuel a few times but when you don't know what relates to what it's hard to know where to start with certain issues. That's not a complaint about the Manuel it's very good on the whole but when you don't know something it can be hard to know where to start. And Chris I watched your video online which I thought was really good, thanks for that it really helped. Matt I'll try this plan that JJozwia mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom