A bit scared to upgrade firmware

At this time I would hold off. We will be releasing our "G3 Modeling Technology" firmware upgrade soon. So it doesn't make sense to tweak everything with such a major update looming.
funny-cat-surprised-face-gasp_zpsa2252edf.jpg

Argh ! i'm afraid there'll be a lot of stuff to redo all my presets !!! Hope it's worth it !

Call me stupid but what exactly is G3 technology? :stupid:

Well the axe fx 2 is G2 tech, so my guess would some type of upgrade in the software. It must a big time upgrade I'd bet the amps will sound even better we might even see reduction in cpu who really knows.

Call me stupid but what exactly is G3 technology? :stupid:

A way to simplify things in the amp block. Just two tabs :
-Basic : with Bass, Mid, Treble and Master Volume knobs. As this last knob was know to be hard to understand, it was about to put it in the Advance tab.
-Advance : Presence knob.

At this time I would hold off. We will be releasing our "G3 Modeling Technology" firmware upgrade soon. So it doesn't make sense to tweak everything with such a major update looming.

I was always thinking about a better and easiest way for upgrading and tweaking, also if we could have an option to choose which part of a firmware update we want to have on our Black Magic Box or somethin like that, dunno how much this technology is close to my ideas
BUT I LOVE YOU ''FAS'' ALWAYS FORWARD THINKING AND INSPIRE US TO PLAY MORE, AND CREATE SOME MORE NEW, FRESH IDEAS !!!

Well, Cliff suggested OP to hold off tweaking his AXE II, so i think this update should apply to II as well.

probably right!! I'm already pumped about the incredible upgrade that I experienced with moving from the 'big name' processors to the AXE, I can't imagine taking another step from G2 to G3... soon!

Back
Top Bottom