A big thanks to Leon Todd (2112)!

Paul Warren

Yes, I could have sent a message, but I wanted to publicly thank you because I know MANY of us feel this way and new Axe users need to know about your work. You have REALLY helped me save tons of time and learn so much about my Axe 3. I just wanted you to know that your videos and patches are greatly appreciated and used all the time! I'm not a super tech savvy guy, but you make things easy and clear to follow even for someone like myself. :) Thanks very much and I highly recommend that any new users of the Axe check out Leon's videos. Just search him on Youtube!

Thanks,
Paul

I will echo the same response as many others here. I really do appreciate your contributions! It's always great to watch you incorporate all the new changes in a FW update and show the rest of us how to use them in a real world scenario. The shared presets are the cherry on top!

No question that LT has contributed greatly to this forum into the body of knowledge around the axefx three. Super grateful for his passion and willingness to share with us.

Not to dilute any of the sentiment expressed in this thread, I will further contribute to say that the whole FAS community tilts very much in the direction of helpfulness, professionalism, experience, Knowledge, creativity, responsibility/accountability in developing supporting materials e.g. the wiki, the preset share programs, classes, custom patches, amp packs, etc. etc.

Active participation by FAS employees on the forum with Feedback/suggestion often incorporated within the next firmware release. Incredible people here. So grateful I was lead to this company, product and team (core and external).

LT exemplifies this great culture with tacit/tangible videos and knowledge sharing. 🤙

best MI company ever

Totally agree with all of this. Watching his work with the Axe III was a big contributor to me switching over from the II XL. It also helps that I am a big Mesa Mark series and Recto fan, which he is too.

Add me to the list as well. He's one of the reasons why I bought it. He's certainly helped me learn it with his video's. Even if it's not a tone I'm looking for I'll watch it to see I can pick up any tips. Excellent player too.

Have to agree with everything said here. Love Leon’s videos and he’s very generous with presets, ir’s, etc that he could easily charge for. Everyone needs to checkout his 8 channel Marshall preset and the LT TVMIX2 IR. He has great way of explaining things and is a fantastic player on top of all that. Cheers brother.

I’ll chime in as well. I literally just got my III yesterday. I’ve been watching Leon’s videos and I already feel I know how to do things even though it’s just out of the box.

Back
Top Bottom