FM3 80's style soloing, Les Paul, John Sykes-inspired tone

Jimmykonsta

This is for Stel Andre's contest, I had tons of fun recording it. Some melodies, a lot of bends, a bit of shred...basically a bit of everything. I followed my insticts and recorded pretty much the first things that came to mind, without overthinking it and searching for the "best solo possible", but I pretty much liked overall what came out.

Hope you guys dig it too, cheers and thanks in advance for listening / watching!

Great stuff Jimmy,
Always nice to hear new tunes from you.

Thank you very much for your kind words my friend!

Great and tasty playing!

BTW, I've just found you digital album. Already purchased! Also the backing tracks; they are inspiring to play.

Thank you so much for the kind feedback and the support bud! Much appreciated! Glad you also dig the backing tracks!

Honestly, it's the tone of the neck pickup that makes it sound a bit impressive. It's much easier than what it sounds!
I understand what you’re saying and I should have also been more clear. While I was generally addressing the clip in the OP I was also taking a listen to your digital album that @Piing posted as I was also writing and subconsciously or consciously including it. It’s very inspirational.👍

Back
Top Bottom