8 string metal-prog tune...

vondano

Inspired
Last edited:
thanx a lot for the nice comments!

I always find it hard to balance the compression of the mix vs the kick drum vs the punch... I have to work a bit on that.... I want my mix to be punchy without being over-compressed

since I play guitar with no pick, i need to find a punchy guitar sound to compensate tha lack of attack of my finger (yeah kinda weird playing metal with no pick...)

have a nice day!

Nico

thanx a lot for the nice comments!

I always find it hard to balance the compression of the mix vs the kick drum vs the punch... I have to work a bit on that.... I want my mix to be punchy without being over-compressed

since I play guitar with no pick, i need to find a punchy guitar sound to compensate tha lack of attack of my finger (yeah kinda weird playing metal with no pick...)

have a nice day!

Nico

um, first off wow. you get that palm muted sound without a pick? DAMN!
are you using your finger nail? pls tell how!!!
what ever you are doing is totally working.
love it.

um, first off wow. you get that palm muted sound without a pick? DAMN!
are you using your finger nail? pls tell how!!!
what ever you are doing is totally working.
love it.

yeah i've being playing since 6yo and i'm now 29... I kept loosing my pic has a kid so I started playing with my fingers...(I use the skin, the nail is for pinch harmonics...)

lately im trying to improve my rythm guitar playing but check out my soundclick and take a listen to "8 strings attack"... I usualy am a solo-loving guy... this one is more of a challenge "no-pick-wise".... the mix and sound of the song is less good, but you'll get the idea...

SoundClick artist: vondano - having fun recording at home some stuff that'll end up to be "Elliptic" material...

yeah i've being playing since 6yo and i'm now 29... I kept loosing my pic has a kid so I started playing with my fingers...(I use the skin, the nail is for pinch harmonics...)

lately im trying to improve my rythm guitar playing but check out my soundclick and take a listen to "8 strings attack"... I usualy am a solo-loving guy... this one is more of a challenge "no-pick-wise".... the mix and sound of the song is less good, but you'll get the idea...

SoundClick artist: vondano - having fun recording at home some stuff that'll end up to be "Elliptic" material...

Thanks. Very cool stuff. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom