Chef,

Thanks for the willingness to share. Keep up the good work and hang in there.

Cheers,

Lee

What's the value of Likes you've obtained by manipulation...?
Seemingly a manipulative nature that is showing in answers to others too.
A lot of bad vibe is coming out very quickly I noticed more than once..., but you suggest others have issues??
It all kinda suggests you feel like the patch maker Top Dog here or something...

I think you should give from the heart, ask donations/money or don't give at all.
(see smilefan, Don Petersen, ... Though both also left :mrgreen )

Esp. since the download by itself is considered to be a compliment!

Personally I grab a preset just once in a while from the better sources, mostly to forget even auditioning it (and certainly too lazy to put on the Axe to listen right away), or thinking "it will be useless in the next firmware anyway."

Some just like to gather and keep stuff stashed away, sometimes to be thanked later when the author lost his patches (I believe Don Petersen had that happen a few times).

By reading here for many many years, it seems a lot of people are like me and are even too lazy, forgetting or out of time to audition patches others made esp. for them :eek:

So if you think 800 out of 1000 people are secretly building their rig with your patches, I think you might be quite wrong...

Again, the number of downloads is the compliment.
Be happy with that number alone :) and hope to learn from the comments you can get.

And show a PayPal if you want more. Good patch makers always deserve it, IMO.

Last edited:
I think this shows how easy it is to be misunderstood on the Internet, eventhough the explanation was clear...
And how easy people can misread if they really want to.
Anyways i like the sound.

I think this shows how easy it is to be misunderstood on the Internet, eventhough the explanation was clear...
And how easy people can misread if they really want to.
Anyways i like the sound.

^This is it, in a nutshell^

"Assumptions" and "accusations" are about the worst things people throw at each other everyday. Unless you've seen or know what someone is doing don't open your mouth and point fingers ....oh, and if your a clinical psychiatrist! :lol :roll

Chef, the patch sounds awesome! Its going to be fun playing with it till I go blind.:lol

Reactions: Ole
On a different note... Chef, I don't know if you've ever said what your cooking specialty is? Italian maybe? What is your "go to" dish?

I downloaded the first version 980 times .... was that bad of me?? :eek:ops

Might be a good idea to drop the number of likes needed to 500 in future actually ..... around these parts the firmware might get updated while we wait 2 days!

Nope, close but not really...

Liknande = similar
Gilla = like

I like your presets! = jag gillar dina presets!

@Swedish Chef, jag har inte lyssnat på just denna preset. Men jag måste säga att jag är imponerad av dina andra skapelser, och har möjligtvis laddat ner någon av dem men kan inte minnas att jag faktiskt har testat nån av dem (än). Kan säga detsamma om alla andras presets också som jag laddat ner. Så lite tid och så mycket att (vilja) göra...

Translation:
@Swedish Chef, I haven´t listened to this preset. But I must say that I´m impressed of your other creations, and have probably downloaded any of them however I can´t remember that I actually have tested them (yet). The same can be said regarding everyone else presets too that I´ve downloaded. So little time and so much (I want) to do...

And folks... nope, google translate won´t come up with the same translation of the text above. As in any language to be translated, some words definition in dictionaries isn´t the ones to be used when speaking/writing.

@Swedish Chef (again), any artist in particular that you made presets for (just curious) that can be heard in its context?

/Mike

Well it's progressive in song/bars strctures no ?

Not IMHO. They did that in the '70s. Symphonic rock, bands like U.K., etc.
I'm just not a fan. Stuffing many notes, chords and tempo changes in 10 minutes, and adding vocals afterwards is just not my idea of a 'song'. It could be jazz but jazz is usually played with much more 'feel'. Music is not a technical exercise.
Okay I'll stop now. :)

Back
Top Bottom